5th Annual Public Consultation and Engagement
Specially designed for Canadian public consultation professionals, this national forum connects you with industry thought leaders and peers for exclusive knowledge sharing.
- Tap into the collective wisdom to advance public consultation excellence.
- Adopt new strategies and tools to reduce stakeholder fatigue, garner public support and expedite approvals.
- Transform your approach to aboriginal consultation by learning directly from the Chief of the Squamish First Nation.
- Maximize the effectiveness of your social media strategy and successfully engage with youth.
TOP 5 REASONS TO ATTEND
- Keynote Address.
Interact and learn from Canadian leaders on current and topical public consultation projects across the country.
- Insights from 20+ Industry Leaders.
Gain insight from Canadian industry experts on issues of infrastructure, urban planning, energy, development and healthcare. Take away new methods and tools to solve challenges within your organizations.
- Exclusive Breakout Sessions.
Engage using strategies to discuss and take away practical tools for social media, aboriginal relations and consultation techniques.
- Network with Community Organizations, Municipal Government, Aboriginal Communities, Consultants, Facilitators and Private Industry.
Network with peers and make new connections. Engage in educational, strategic discussions to solve your challenges.
- Attend Specialized Post-Conference Workshops.
Take advantage of specialized workshops for delegates to discuss and solve challenging issues regarding land use planning, stakeholder fatigue and e-consultation.
BUILDING MAGAZINE SUBSCRIBERS get a 20% discount! Use the special VIP code: BLDG20 while registering.
|GOVERNMENT / NGO’S||REGULAR INVESTMENT|
|CONFERENCE + 1 WORKSHOP||$1390||$1890|
|CONFERENCE + 2 WORKSHOP||$1585||$2085|
|WORKSHOP ONLY||$495 EACH||$495 EACH|